PASSION FOR WATER.
Available resources of energy are limited. decon international helps its customers to successfully manage the transition from existing fossil fuels to renewable energy. decon supports customers to increase the efficiency for power generation, power transmission and power distribution by reducing energy losses associated herewith. decon also examines patterns of energy consumption to fully take into consideration future energy requirement.
With the extensive knowledge acquired over the last decades decon has the capability to develop and implement comprehensive solutions for efficient drinking water supply and wastewater disposal as well as for customised state-of-the-art wastewater management.
WATER & WASTEWATER ENGINEERING
- Drinking water supply and industrial process water (water abstraction and treatment, water storage and distribution)
- Wastewater collection, treatment and final disposal (separation streams, water cycle control, wastewater recycling
- Wastewater management system
- Leak detection management
- Infrastructure design and management
- Non-revenue water management and loss reduction programmes
- Water utility management
- Integrated water resource management
- Operational assistance
- Water economics, regulatory and tariff setting
- Smart City concepts and realisation
- Implementation of viable models for governments to address significant regional or trans-boundary environmental challenges
- Training for operation, maintenance and troubleshooting, institutional restructuring, sector and utility modernisation
We help to design your processes.
From assessment to water management.
We develop your management model.
From concessions to operation of water infrastructures.
- Construction management
- Supervision of works
- Quality and cost control
- Testing and commissioning
- Handing over
- Financial and operational performance improvement programmes (FOPIP)
- Technical and operational assistance
- Corporate development programmes
- Staff training
- Human resource planning
- Legal advice
- Water economics and policy advice
- Evaluation of environmental aspects
- Evaluation of projects
- Water loss reduction programmes
- Master planning
- Market and project studies
- Feasibility studies
- Investment planning
- Tender management
- Concept and technical design
- Specifications and layout
- Detailed design
- Tendering and contracting
- Financial engineering
Projects.we solve your toughest challenges.