SENIOR EXPERT (F/M) DISTRICT HEATING
decon international is looking for an experienced Senior Expert (f/m) District Heating for upcoming and ongoing international consulting projects.
- Technical expert services for preparing feasibility studies, conceptual design, design check
- Supervision of construction works according to international quality standards
- Coordination of international and local technical team members
- Regular progress meetings with client, contractor
- University degree (i.e. B.Sc. / M.Sc. / B.Eng / Dipl.Ing.) in the field of civil, mechanical or electrical engineering
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in the energy sector in international development cooperation/ projects funded by international donor organisations
- Minimum 3, preferably 5 years of professional experience in design or supervision (i.e. employed by supervisor or works contractor) of construction works in heating distribution networks involving substations and/or heating pipelines
- Experience in FIDIC or similar standard contracts
- Openness for short-term missions and visits to the countries of assignment for acquisition activities and project support
- International working experience (on site preferable)
- English should be fluent in speaking, writing and reading. Any additional language would be advantageous
- Professional user of MS programs
- Knowledge in application of design- and hydraulic network modeling software would be an advantage
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION?
Please forward your application for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number ENERGY_SE_DistrictHeat_FP_201808.
decon international GmbH
61352 Bad Homburg
+49 6172 8506-172